Donations to the Friends are used to help maintain the Preserve and ensure its future. The only way to ensure that your money is going directly to the Preserve is to donate directly to the Friends.
How are donations used?
- Primarily for the maintenance of the unique system of carriage roads within the Preserve
- Maintaining and repairing the stone and wooden bridges
- Promoting educational programs
- Promoting conservation of the Preserve’s natural features, habitats, and wildlife
Thank you for your donation! We’re currently set up to receive donations digitally only through PayPal:
If you would like to donate using your credit card or need instructions on setting up a PayPal account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line: Donations Query
If you would like to donate by personal check, please make check payable to Friends of the Rockefeller State Park Preserve (FRSPR) and mail to:
Friends of the Rockefeller State Park Preserve, P.O. Box 8444, Sleepy Hollow NY 10591
In addition to cash donations, the Friends welcome the following:
- If you are interested in sponsoring a section of carriage road or want to recommend or support another project within the Preserve, please contact:Clare Pierson at email@example.com
or the Friends office at 914.762.0209
- Double Your Donation with a Matching Gift
Many companies offer matching gift programs to encourage employees to contribute to charitable organizations. Some provide matching funds to support employee volunteer hours. Most of these programs match contributions dollar for dollar, and some will even double or triple the amount of your gift!
- In-Kind Donation
The Friends also accepts in-kind donations from various individuals and corporations. For information about making an in-kind donation please contact us by phone or email at:914.762.0209
- Stock Donation
In addition to cash donations, the Friends has the ability to accept stock donations. For further information about making a stock donation, please contact us by phone or email at:914.762.0209