Supporters and Partners within our Community
- Licensed Realtor, GRI, Fine Homes Specialist International,Certified Relocation Specialist
- A new transit-oriented destination is coming to Sleepy Hollow, New York. And it’s a whole new view on Hudson River Valley living. Just 25 miles from Manhattan, Edge-on-Hudson is transforming 97 riverfront acres into a vibrant urban community with three contemporary residential districts, a waterfront promenade, two walkable Metro-North train stations and dramatic views from the new Tappan Zee Bridge to the city skyline.
- The mission of Historic Hudson Valley is to celebrate the history, architecture, landscape, and culture of the Hudson Valley, advancing its importance and thereby assuring its preservation.
- The source for everything equestrian.
- Kendal on Hudson opened in May 2005 and is the premiere accredited, not-forprofit Continuing Care Retirement Community in the Hudson Valley. Located on approximately 22 acres overlooking the Hudson River and adjacent to Phelps Memorial Hospital Center in the Village of Sleepy Hollow, Westchester County, New York, Kendal is located just 30 miles north of New York City.
- Welcome to New York’s award-winning state park system with 179 state parks and 36 historic sites.
- Set on 69 acres overlooking the Hudson River in Sleepy Hollow, New York, the 238-bed not-for-profit acute care hospital provides outstanding medical and mental healthcare to the residents of Westchester and surrounding communities.
- Reimaging organic waste. Restoring Land.
- An organization committed to developing running events for members and other runners with the purpose of raising money to benefit local charities and putting the "fun" back in the run.
- Stone Barns invests in farming that is resilient and regenerative — cultivating a vibrant way of farming that delivers good food, grown well, to more Americans.
- Westchester Road Runner is a running specialty store located in downtown White Plains, NY, since 1980. Catering to the serious runner, people on the go, busy moms, and anyone who enjoys running, walking or jogging.